• Browsing the Site
• Browsing to Other Sites
• Performing a Search
• Note on Search Fields
• Getting Help
1. On mobile phones, you can use the number pads to access links marked with the quick access key. An example is the  Home link.
2. On mobile phones, you can use telephone links for making phone calls directly.
3. From the SGDi homepage, click on the desired agencies' category.
4. A list of the agencies within this category will be displayed.
5. Click on any of the agencies to view the agency's details.
6. In the details page, you can browse to the sub-units belonging to this agency, or up one level to the parent agency.
1. In the agencies' listing page, the link to the agency's homepage is shown beside the agency's name.
2. You can click on the icon to go to the agency's homepage.
3. Note that these sites are not a part of the SGDi website.
1. Key in at least one keyword in any of the search fields.
2. You may key in more than one different keywords.
3. Select "All of the above" or "Any of the above" whichever applies.
4. Click on the "Find!" button to perform the search.
5. The first page of results will be displayed.
6. Click on any of the page numbers below for more results.
1. You must key in at least one keyword in order to perform a search.
2. Keyword should only consist of alphabets and numbers. Search on symbols is not supported.
3. You may use acronyms such as "PM" for Prime Minister, "PS" for Permanent Secretary etc. for Job Title.
1. If you need any further assistance or if you have any feedback on the website, please send them to email@example.com.